A Company You Can Trust
Throughout its 30-year history, CHG has focused on providing reliable service and staffing solutions. As a result, when you partner with any of our divisions, you can feel confident that you are working with a company you can trust.
Founded in 1979, CHG is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry. We provide permanent placement, travel and temporary staffing of healthcare professionals to facilities throughout the United States.
Our services make your life easier
Whether you need permanent or temporary staffing help, we do our best to deliver fast, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
- Our large pool of healthcare professionals in a full range of specialties ensures your staffing needs are met quickly and efficiently.
- We make sure our healthcare professionals pass a stringent credentialing process.
- Our healthcare professionals arrive fully insured.
- We take care of arranging travel, housing, and state licensure.
- We provide you with an expert consultant who listens carefully to understand your needs so you receive a staffing solution that works for you.
Contact us at 800-328-3051 and we will gladly provide you with a longtime-client list of references regarding the quality of our service.
Benefits of locum tenens staffing
In 1979, CHG was the first to introduce the idea of locum tenens physician staffing in the United States as a way to help physicians practicing in rural areas take much-needed breaks away from their country offices. Since then, locum tenens physicians, travel nurses and other temporary healthcare professionals have become an essential part of a healthy medical system.
Available at a moment’s notice, locum tenens and travel healthcare professionals provide facilities with a cost-effective option for filling many types of staffing gaps, allowing them to continue uninterrupted patient care without the need to hire additional full-time employees.
Locum tenens and travel professionals are hired for many reasons, including the following:
- Coverage during holiday seasons, vacations, family leave, or while full-time professionals are away on military assignment
- Increases in numbers of patients during flu season and other times of the year
- During the search for a permanent hire (locum tenens can also provide a great "working interview")
- Catastrophic occurrences such as earthquakes or hurricanes
Temporary staffing is critical to the future of patient care
It’s no secret that the demand for healthcare is growing faster than the supply of physicians. In the next few years, the demand for healthcare will outgrow the number of physicians available to provide it by almost five to one.
The most immediate and cost-effective solution is locum tenens healthcare professionals. Thousands of qualified professionals across the country are becoming part of the answer. Instead of choosing to retire due to long hours, increasing overhead costs and more, thanks to CHG many of these professionals now work locum tenens and travel assignments to fill long- and short-term needs.
Locum tenens and travel assignments offer these professionals the best of both worlds—a flexible, customized schedule and the ability to continue providing valuable patient care. They can work a schedule that fits their needs and lifestyle and still provide a much-needed service to society.